miércoles, 15 de abril de 2020

Infographic

Hello teachers! How are you? I hope everything is fine . 

Today I want to talk to you about something I have seen many times but I  had no idea how they could be done. Do you know what is an infographic? Let's find out.

An infographic is a graphic representation that simplifies the information we want to transmit. It is visual and attractive , therefore helps us to communicate something and promotes content retention.

This sounds good but, how can we create an infographic? For instance with  Easel.ly

Easel.ly is a web tool that allows you to create infographics for free. In order to use it, the first thing you have to do is sign up , and after that I recommend you to explore and have fun.

You have a toolbar with different options such as templates, objects, media, draws, shapes , text, graphics or files among others.

What I like most about this tool is that you can add many options (images, icons, videos) and  the result is very nice. Moreover I find the templates very useful to help us start our work and  save time. You can also see other infographics already done to inspire you.

Something that I would improve is to put a video or a guide to be able to take better advantage of all the possibilities that the tool offers because when you start working it's a little chaotic. 

As far as I'm concerned, I've discovered a great web tool that I'm sure I'll use in my classes because the results are awesome !

Here you can see my Infographic about prehistory. I hope you like it . Click in the carrot if you want to see an interesting web page about prehistory, and dont forget to watch the video ! 😊😊😊 Thank you!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario