miércoles, 13 de mayo de 2020

Reflection on my learning


Hello everyone!  How are you?

Today I am going to tell you about everything  I have learned in the ICTs subject in the bilingual  master's degree.

The first thing we did was to create a learning diary, a blog to write on it everything we were going to learn, reflect there our thoughts about the resources we had use, and tell what we like  and what do not  like about them , and also decide  if we would use it in our classes.
Moreover, we created an avatar with bitmoji to represent us but protecting our identity.

After that, we learned about creative commons. We have  learned what is a creative common , how to license our work and how to use other authors’  work appropiately . In my opinion,  this is one of the most important things that  I have learned in this subject , because you can be doing something illegal without even knowing it  and there are a lot of people that still doing it.

Furthermore we learned how to do effective search in google and we learned how  to curate content with pinterest. I already knew this tool because I have been using it since a long time. In my opinion it is very useful to organise your ideas and now I am using Pinterest for educational purposes.

In addition, we opened a  twitter account to  tweet and interact with other peers.
Some time ago I had an account, so I already knew how to use twitter . What I like most about twitter is that you are immediately informed of the latest news and you can also follow educational and official accounts that informs you about courses and other important data.

After that, we learn how to create attractive support lesson sideshows.  We learn how to use genially and without doubt this is one of my favourite tools. The possibility to integrate a great variety of resources such as images, videos, icons, links, sounds and so on, makes this tool a very useful and  motivating resource for our lessons.

Later , we learned how to create comics, mind maps and infographics. I used pixton to create a comic and I really enjoy  the results. This is also one of my favourite tools and  I am 100 per cent sure that I am going to use this with my students.
I also created a mindmap with mindmeister. What I found interesting about this app is that it is collaborative , therefore everyone can contribute with  their own ideas.
I had never created an infographic before but with the Esel.ly I found it very easy and entertaining.

Moreover , I created a podcast channel and my fist podcast with ivoox . For me this was the most difficult and time consuming task, because it was not easy learning to use audacity to add the background music, however I really  like the final result.
Then , Irene and I planned a video step by step  and then we  recorded it. The app stop motion studio made this process easy and in my opinion it is very motivating for our students.
Regarding the app flipgrid,  it is honestly the one that  I liked the least, but it can be interesting now  for distance education.

I have really enjoy discovering new tools,in just a few months we have learned to handle many tools.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario