lunes, 24 de febrero de 2020

Welcome

Hi everyone , my name is Mirian and I am 24 years old , I am a Primary school teacher and currently I am studing a Master  degree in Bilingual Education in Madrid. I am a little bit shy but very friendly and I love spending time with my family and friends. Another thing that I love is travelling. I love to know new places , people, cultures, languages, food.... 

For this blog I wanted to create my own avatar. In this case I use the app Bitmoji. If you do not know this app i recommend you to have a look at it. It is free, easy to use and quick. You only need a technological device and download the app. Then you  can choose different physical features , clothes...  and in less than two minute you can have your avatar. From my point of view this app could be very useful and motivating in education.

I am going to upload  and share in this blog everything that I am learnig  about ICTs related to education and I hope you  learn and share your ideas with me. 

See you soon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario